Monday, April 25, 2011

What does Easter look like to you?

I hope everyone had a great Easter yesterday!!!  Our family thoroughly enjoyed ourselves!  We decided after church to take some pics since we were all dressed up :)  Thought you might enjoy them. 

I began to ponder on everything we have to be thankful for.  What an awesome Savior we have that died on the cross for our sins.  I believe the best part of that story is that after the end of that sentence, it really was NOT over!  It was just the beginning!  I was telling little-bit about the Easter story yesterday and how if Jesus had not died and rose again we wouldn't be able to give Easter baskets to the ones we love.  It began to make me think of what God gave us...  a little miracle. We give thanks every day for what we have been given!  I just want to show you a pic of what she looked like last Easter.

She was born in December at 2 lb. 2 oz, came home from the hospital right before Valentine's at 3 lb, and now a month later here she is on Easter :)  She has already grown up to be such an amazing young lady!  

This made a great start to my week and I hope it helps your Monday out as well! 

No comments: