Monday, April 11, 2011

The Great Debate

Tomorrow is the day!  So the time has come, my friends.  Will we have a girl? Will we have a boy?  We will NOT be having both thankfully, though! lol

Here are some things about my pregnancy to help you decide what I am having...

-I am showing more with this one
-I believe I might be carrying a little higher? (not too sure on that)
-I was just as hungry as the first time
-I havent started feeling this one move as much as the last
-My hair isn't as stringy as the last time
-I'm not craving anything exotic or disgusting

So there you have it ladies and gentlemen.  I will be accepting names once the verdict is in tomorrow.  I have a pic of baby #2 from several weeks ago so you can get a peek of the cuteness!

 Come back tomorrow to find out the gender :)

Happy Monday to all!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i have to say that it has never even crossed my mind that this baby could be anything BUT a girl...is that weird? I just realized this when you said you were finding out what you were having...I was like "oh"..."wait"...so I say.. GIRL!