Sunday, May 15, 2011

My Mailbox (the first post vanished!)

I'm really not sure what happened to this post... So, lets have a take 2!

So this is what was in my mailbox this week.  Tons of freebies!!!

-Coupon for FREE pack of M&Ms
-Coupon for FREE Suave Styling Product
-FREE sample pack of Huggies Wipes
-Free Sheet of Zebra Duct tape (not sure what craft I want to do with this yet)
-Free sample of Degree deodorant plus $1 off coupon for later!
*

I have found several sites on FB that give away things just for entering your address!  I know that I won't receive some of the things I sign up for, but look, it was worth the time just for the things I did receive!  It takes some time to fill out things randomly through out the day, but I find it quite fun when I open the mail box and find more than bills in there! haha :)  It's also a great way to help get coupons! Usually, even if they run out of the product that they are giving away, they will send you a coupon (which you save back for when it is on sale and you find another coupon to go with it!)  This is what I did with the deodorant coupon.  I had a Target Coupon to go with it to make the item about $1!

Show me what kind of freebies you get in the mail!

*sorry about the upside down pic- i tried fixing it! it just wants you to look at it a different way :)

4 comments:

The Tiny Team said...

I love freebies! I am all about being frugal!

Have you heard of sandiegodealsandsteals.com? It's my friends blog and she has national freebies, etc.

Cute kiddos too by the by!

xo,
Amy

Toni said...

Thanks to you (Blame it on you?) I've entered my address more times in the past couple days than in a long time! :)

Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

Check out Vocalpoint for giveaway stuff. Once you sign up you can enter for samples, sometimes free full size products...but they always send coupons for you and to share. Then you just comment on what you thought about the product.

Mama Chocolate said...

Awesome! I love freebies! :-)
I'm replying to the comment you left on my blog about the Moby wrap!
I *do* love it! Especially for the younger months. I would love to get myself an ERGO for when my babies are 6 months + since it's quicker to get off and on than the wrap-style carriers...but it also costs almost 3x as much! LOL.
For newborns, especially, Mobys are AWESOME. I can totally recommend them! I've given them to 3 or 4 of my friends as baby shower presents. Every mama should have one! :-)
BTW, I noticed your post about how you love hand sanitizer! You should come over and enter the giveaway I have going on! :-) http://tinyurl.com/prefense

Thanks for stopping by my blog! :-)