I have been thinking of ways to make my home a little more "healthy" for the little ones. Here are a few things I have changed so far:
- switched to natural products for the little one's skin (I intend on doing a post just for this)
- changed our shower soap to natural (you know you are massaging these chemicals into your body from head to to on a daily basis!)
- bathroom cleaners are now vinegar/water/tea tree oil
- homemade laundry detergent (check out how on this post)
- using vinegar in my laundry instead of dryer sheets
- Our bathroom hand soap is goats milk bars *
They say that you shouldn't have anything in your cleaning cabinet that you couldn't ingest. Now, I haven't got quite that spectacular, but I am striving to get that way! It would be very reassuring to know that my family is safe from scary chemicals for good!
*The one thing I am hoping to try instead of the bars is homemade foaming hand soap! Living Renewed shows you how to do it here! You need to check out this place! I have learned so much about germs! I have always been weird about antibacterial, especially in the kitchen, but I have changed my ways! This is an easy step-by step guide! Go for it!
If there is something you have changed in your household, let us know! Like I tell little-bit, sharing is caring! :) Have an awesome weekend!