Thursday, June 16, 2011

What a crazy 2 weeks!

So sorry it has been 2 weeks since my last post!  Life has been a little crazy around here! I thought I would fill you in on the craziness you have missed out on! Here we go......


  1. Little-Bit now has a HUGE vocabulary
  2. Little man was bigger at 26 weeks than Little bit when she was born at 28
  3. I am now 27 weeks and still going strong! He will be staying in longer! YAY!
  4. My MIL came up for a week and a half to help me prepare for his arrival
  5. Little-bit and I now go to the Chiropractor once a week (she is lining my pelvis up for the arrival)
  6. I got a one hour prenatal massage and it was wonderful!  I might be begging for another if I go full term
  7. I have almost everything to start making the ceiling piece for Little-man's bed!
  8. I started using homemade deodorant (hubby too!) and I smell wonderful!
  9. I need to sign up for birthing classes since I delivered the weekend we were supposed to attend with the last one.
  10. I got this amazing lawn chair at a garage sale that is so easy to lay back!! I am trying to get dark :)
  11. We got a Roku box at a yard sale for $10 and it makes Netflix be high-def and we get Pandora too!  I love it!
  12. I also got Little-man tons of clothes at a garage sale which includes 2 suits that are Kenneth Cole!  I got about 25-30 pieces (all high end name brands) for $10! Hubby knows how to do it!
  13. I got a steam mop for my birthday and LOVE cleaning the floors now!!!! EEEK! It is wonderful!
  14. oh yeah, I turned 25.  I don't feel old yet though! :) 
  15. Hubby and I went on our first date in 6 months!  It was so romantic! 


I believe that is about all of the excitement you have missed! So, my next post will be on the deoderant!  Life is still a little crazy, so if you don't mind, I will be pushing back our series another week or two!  Thanks everyone!

2 comments:

Toni said...

I want a steam mop! :)

The Save at Home Mom said...

I was concerned about the price.... until I tried it! It is such a heaven sent to this preggo! You won't regret buying it!